Ask us about our NEW ANODIZING CAPABILITIES! Midwest Aluminum Price for February 2023 : $1.4024/lb – We look forward to serving you and being your preferred extrusion supplier. – Visit our NEWS page to see the latest additions to Pries.
Dear Valued Customers,
The entire team at Pries hopes that you, your family and all of your coworkers are healthy and unaffected by COVID-19.
Pries remains open and we are running all shifts. According to the guidance from the Homeland Security, Pries is considered an “Essential Business” and is allowed to produce extrusions for our customers. Pries manufacturer’s products for the pharmaceutical, hospital, defense, first responders, transportation, government and electrical businesses.
- We continue to be proactive in our fight against COVID-19 in the plant and the office. We are committed to keeping our employees healthy while providing you with quality on time extrusions. We have implemented the following actions to keep our staff as safe as possible:
- All Non-Essential plant visits to Pries have been postponed for the foreseeable future.
- Our morning meeting and all meetings over 10 people have been moved to teleconferencing.
- Hand sanitation stations have been set up in various areas around the plant as well at every work station.
- All employees are required to sanitize work area before, during and after their shift.
- Employees are asked to self-evaluate and stay home if they show any signs of illness as well as all supervisors are required to send any employee’s home talking of feeling unwell.
- Contingency plans are in place for any confirmed cases of COVID-19 of our employees or their families.
- Break Rooms and bathrooms have been limited with capacities in order to promote social distancing.
- Flyers have been placed around the plant promoting social distancing, hand washing, sanitizing, not to enter if sick, and breaking the spread of the virus.
- We have transitioned all cloth towels over to disposable paper towels.
- Our office has been locked to prevent any unauthorized visitors.
- Daily check in’s with ill employees to plan a safe and healthy transition back to work.
At this time we are not penalizing employees per our attendance policy who become ill in order to promote a safe and healthy work environment. We are also offering only voluntary work. This allows any employees who feel safer at home to do so with the security of a job once we all get through this! As you have seen this situation can change quite quickly and any additional changes we will thoroughly communicate with you via our customer service department. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to your representative for more information.
Thank you for your business and please feel free to call me anytime.
Custom Aluminum Extrusions
Pries Enterprises, Inc. is a full service manufacturer of custom aluminum extrusions, fabrication and anodizing dedicated to high quality and superior customer service and is ISO 9001.
Pries Enterprises provides standard and custom aluminum extrusions to a variety of markets including Industrial, Commercial, Housing, Transportation, Electrical, Agriculture and a number of specialty products. Products range from windows, doors, office furniture, trailers, lighting, lift gates, heat sinks, and displays just to name a few.
We also provide a wide range of competitively priced finishes including anodizing, painting, and powdercoating through a network of lifelong supply chain partners who can provide our customers with all shades and colors including color matching.
Through our intense dedication to Lean Manufacturing principles, Pries Enterprises provides the fastest lead times in the industry and can offer the option of delivering finished products with our company-owned fleet.
We invite all current and prospective customers to come visit our facility and see the difference that Pries has to offer! Please feel free to continue reading more about us, contact us, or send us your drawing to request a quote. We look forward to serving you!
Serving Iowa and the Midwest Since 1976
ISO 9001 CERTIFICATE
Ready to find out more?
Contact us today for a free consultation on your project needs.